Some of my fondest memories from childhood was when I'd bust out my Moonwalker VHS and practice all of Michael Jackson's greatest moves. Needless to say, as I sit here typing this post, that my dancing career failed before it began. I have a few decent moves on the dance floor now, but don't expect to see me trying anything special unless tequila is involved.
Recently, I stumbled upon the following video of a couple kids sparring on the breakdance floor and truly realized that dancing must be ingrained in the bones. You've either got it or you don't, though, there's still hope for those with two left feet, only success is much harder to achieve when there's child prodigies like this one out there.
Back when I was 6, I could do a few things really well—run from the scary dog down the street and eat a bag of Skittles in under two seconds—but six-year old Dachiya Atkinson, aka B-girl Terra, has officially become the coolest and cutest kid I've ever seen.
B-girl Terra uses her skills, combined with her tiny appearance, to surprise her opponents and wow the crowd. I know I couldn't do any of the things she's doing without breaking my neck or wrists, but it inspires me to finally learn some breakdancing moves—and hopefully you, too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades