A few steps are given before the dance moves are shown. These steps are: Go easy on yourself. Practice with an easy song first before attempting a fast hard one. Wear comfortable clothes. Clothes that fit your body and that won't be slipping off as you dance. make sure the fabric is breathable for your skin. Practice. The more you practice the more stamina you will have to last longer and dance harder.
Then we are shown two different types of dancing: Normal and Slow. The normal has some slides, hops and crossovers. The slow not as much . He says you can use your just your hands, or just your feet or both. The fun behind it and practicing are emphasized.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades