This how to video is designed for people who wanted to start glowstringing but has never done it before. The tutorial starts by answering some of the most common questions such as how to tie the strings and how to hold them, then moving on to teach the Weave, Windmill, and Butterfly. All you need is a pair of shoelaces and a pair of 6 inch glowsticks (either used or unused) then you can start here. Some people like their shoelaces round and thin, some like theirs flat and thick. It doesn't matter as long as you are comfortable with them. Try different kinds and experiment until you find a kind that suits you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades