If you want to know how to do Michael Jackson's moonwalk, you should watch this. 1. Find a flat, smooth surface that won't provide an immense amount of friction and wear any comfortable clothes and trainers. 2. Stand with both feet flat on the ground. Lift your left leg into "L" position so that the toe of your right leg is pointed to the floor. 3. Learn how to balance your self. With your weight on your bent leg, slide back your left foot. Be sure to keep your left foot flat on the floor as you slide it back. Also, try to keep your left leg straight. 4. Snap the left heel down and raise the right heel simultaneously so the right heel assumes the "L" position. 5. From the finishing position of the last move, duplicate the slide on the other foot. As you slide your leg back slowly, move your head forward. This will make an illusion as if your head is left behind. If your left leg steps back, your right arm should move forward. 6. Now that you've learned how to do the moonwalk, you need to practice the moves to make it look seamless. After following these simple steps, you are now ready to dance as good as Michael Jackson himself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades