In this video, viewers learn how to perform the arm movements for the Bhangra dance style. Begin by moving forward. As you move forward, sway the arms in a smooth motion back and forth 4 times. The hands should be open. Then move backwards. As your move backwards, swing the arms back and forth 4 times. The hands should be closed this time. As you move forward or backward, you should sway your hips from side to side to add style. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in dancing and wold like to learn a new dance style to perform.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades