By definition, tracing is outlining parts of the body (arms, head, legs, etc.) with glowsticks. This is the most expressive and visually appealing aspect of glowsticking. Traces can be done all over the body, in both symmetrical and asymmetrical forms.
This type of trace is localized around the abdominal (stomach) region. The trace involves moving the glowsticks so that you create the illusion of a circle on your stomach. The circle can be going either clockwise or counter clockwise (first person view).
Watch this how to video and you will be performing the stomach trace with glowsticks in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades