Have you ever been getting your thang on at a club, totally impressing your lady and just feeling the music until you decide to switch from one dance move to another and instead of solid flow you either fumble or have to stop and start again? It's easy to get taken off the beat when you're transitioning from one dance move to another, which is why the sidesteps dance move was invented.
This easy move, which simply consists of steping from side to side, is good for the beginning of a song if not much is going on beat-wise, and also good for slowing down from a groove session before going on to your next move.
This is a fundamental dance move that has a lot of movement in it, allowing you to move around and creating a fun atmosphere on the dance floor. It's particularly good for dance, techno, house, funk, disco, and trance music.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades