In order to transition from the Running Man to the Melbourne Shuffle and the Melbourne Shuffle to the Running man, you need to remember that the 3rd step of one and the middle step of the other are the exact same step. This is the transition step. Start out in the Running Man, when you get to the middle position, plant your foot down on the floor in the 3rd position. Then, you are in position to go straight into the Melbourne. You can think of 3rd position as a T-position. To make the switch from the other, when you get to the 3rd step of the Melbourne, plant one foot in front of you and slide your back foot back. Then, you are in position for the Running Man.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades