Learn how to do the Melbourne Shuffle dance, also called the T-Step
The Melbourne Shuffle, or the T-Step, transitions into the classic dance move "The Running Man."
Watch as our dancer demonstrates the Melbourne Shuffle. Pay close attention as the dancer then breaks the move into smaller parts, which he later combines. This video will show you all of the steps involved in doing the Melbourne Shuffle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades