A young girl teaches us how to do a "Mashed Potato" dance. She talks us through step by step instructions on the proper way to do this dance. This is a rather simple dance and she slowly shows each step and narrates as she demonstrates. The feet are first faced inward then rotated outward. Repeating it inward and outward quickly, moving your feet apart a bit after each rotation and you finally have the Mashed Potato dance. She also offers extra help and advice for those who did not understand the video by sending her a message or posting a comment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades