In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do the Hey Moshi dance. For the first movement, place both hands up to the mouth while popping in the right knee. Then bring the right arm straight up down the middle while popping in the left leg. Now switch to the opposite side by bringing the left arms straight up down the middle while popping in the right leg. Then bring the right arm out while popping the left shoulder. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy dancing and would like to learn how to dance to this dance routine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades