The basic idea of the figure 8 is to manipulate the glowsticks in a way that creates a trail of light resembling the number "8." One glowstick is drawing the outline of an "8" while the other glowstick follows in its path. One way of doing this is using your arms. This video demonstrates how to draw an 8 using mainly arm movements (as opposed to wrist movements.)
This how to video describes a right-handed figure 8. To perform a left-handed figure 8, reverse the motions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades