Just because you have two left feet doesn't mean you have to give up on impressing the ladies at the club. We get that getting your groove on can be intimidating, especially when all you know how to do is the John Travolta from "Saturday Night Fever," but there are easy steps you can take to get your body jiving in an "attractive to the ladies" way.
In this clubbing dance video you'll learn how to do the easy shift, a move that involves stepping from one side to the other with one foot tapping the ground and your arms moving along to the music.
The Easy Shift is a great, easy move to dance to hip hop or urban/Top 40 music. This dance lesson is geared for beginners.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades