The first part of the dance routine to Every Little Step is to step to the right and bring your left foot to your right. Now do a step to the left and bring your right foot to your left. Repeat. The next step is to take your right foot and move put it in front of you. Now take the same foot and move it behind you. Next, make a circle going counter clockwise using only three steps. Repeat these moves from the time you stepped foward. Now repeat the four steps you made going from side to side that you did in the beginning. The next step is to take your right foot and kick it across to your left about a foot off the floor. While you are doing this you are going to raise your arms a little bit below chest level and cross them as you kick. Now take your left foot and kick to the right using the same arm movement. Do another set of kicks. For the next movement, kick out your right foot again but this time, after you put your right foot back on the floor, you are going to bring your left foot behind you and put the ball of your foot on the floor. Now step with your right foot and repeat the kick on the left side. Repeat both kicks one more time. Now do the step together again going right and then left. Repeat to complete the dance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades