In this video, we learn how to do the choreography for Ke$ha's "Take it off". Start off on the ground doing a count of eight while moving your hands up your body, then pop up and move back down. After this, you want to twist your head around and then move to the side while walking and placing your hands over your face. Make sure to count in steps of eight, then walk back while shaking your body and clap with your wrists. After this, move your arms to the music and act like you are in a car while moving your hips. Continue on to move your body to the music, making sure you are doing those counts of eight. When finished, you will have this dance down, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades