In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to swing dance Lindy Hop. Users will learn 3 steps the basic step, the send out and the swing out. Begin with a comfortable V position with the partner. The male's hand should be on the female's upper back and the female's hand on the male's shoulder. Then hold each others hand. The basic step has 6 counts. It begins with two slow steps and then a quick triple step. For the send out, the partners simply switch the holding hands and the female steps out. For the swing out, bring the female back into a basic step and perform a step out. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy dancing and would like to learn how to do basic swing dance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades