Begin with your feet together. Jive dance is very bouncy. So, all of your steps should have a bounce in them. You will also be placing the emphasis on the "and" of each count. Hop on your right foot and bring your left knee up on and. Step back on one. Hop and bring your knee up and step forward. Next, chasse to the left. Chase to the right. Then, repeat. Accentuate the hops, as you do it. Also, work your hips, as you move from side to side, in your chasse. Continue emphasizing the "and" in the beats. Lead each step with the knee bend.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades